I have decided to try this method of being accountable in my walk toward better health. I am tired of being so heavy nothing fits comfortably. I have lost all the muscle I devoped over the spring and summer, and I am easily out of breath again. I have no lap, and I worry that people look at my slender husband and feel sorry for him. So, what am I going to do about it?!
I need to start exercising again. Last time I did boot camp, 1 hour daily, and I felt really good about myself. I will start on the gazelle, and I will talk to Steve about walking again. I think I need to try doing this in the a.m. right off the bat, maybe before dressing even.
I think that I need to be deligent in going low carb also. With the holiday season upon us, I will modify it with only eating when hungry, stopping when full. I have the tools, now I need the self control. Or maybe God control would be a better way to put it.
I also want to try keeping track of what I eat. I think that will help me stay accountable also. Couldn't hurt anyway. That is what I am hoping this blog will do for me.
Spending time in the scripture is the key as always. staying close to God can only keep me focused on obedience in this area. I don't eat excessively as a rule, but it is not the food for me. So, I will also jounal this in my blog. Maybe if I work on the why's and wherefore's I will find it easier to say no. I think that entertaining the notion of bariatric surgery has not been good for me. I have it in the back of my mind as an out, but if I lose to much, I will no longer be a candidate. I think I have been sabotaging myself because of this.
I want to be healthy. I want to be attractive to my husband. I don't want to be a figure of disgust to stangers. I want my children to be proud of me. I want to be a good example to my daughters. I want to wear sexy underwear. I want to get clothes at gleaners easily, since I am a normal size. I want to feel good, and not go on diabetes medicines. I want to be pregnant without added problems. I want to be able to shave my legs all the way up on both sides. I want to easily shave my underarms. I want to be pleasing to my lord, and my Lord. I am sure as time goes by, I will find more reasons.
Sunday, December 3, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment