Missed yesterday, just too hard to think logically and get it down without a lot of fixing. Couldn't stand it though and weighed myself today. Up .2 lbs. Not too surpising, but spent so much time urinating had hoped that I would be down a little bit. Definitely did better today, no trail mix or anything like that. No goodies at Gleaners either, which was also helpful. What was worse was no time in scripture either. Kept meaning too, but never happened. It also hard with Natalie wanting/needing so much lap time it is hard to use the computer.
Today I read in Romans 8 verse 1 that there is no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus who walk not after the flesh,but after the Spirit. So then, is there condemnation if I am walking in the flesh? Why is it so hard to walk after the Spirit. Goes back to the previous time spent in Romans. If I have been set free, why don't I feel or act free. I conveniently put the statutes behind me when I am being tempted by something that is a real weakness for me. I spit on the sacrifice of His horrific death. I feel bad, sad, guilty, apprehensive, all these things, but not enough to make the hard decisions. I say I love Him, but do I act it, as I say to my husband.
Today I have had dried bananas and cheese, grilled cheese sandwich, 3 sausage patties, and I think that is it. I seem to have forgotten lunch. And vegetables.
So on to tomorrow, with hopes for tales of success and self denial.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment